Volunteering for SPCA KK
- Read through the “List of volunteers we need” below and get an idea of what we need and how you can help us.
- Call us on 019 880 9660 to have a chat, or email email@example.com and let us know how you would like to help.
List of volunteers we need.
1. Shelter Works
- Housekeeping – cleaning animal cages/kennels and washing utensils/equipments and removing waste materials.
- Outdoor maintenance – gardening (cutting grass and pruning trees) and cleaning drains.
- Building maintenance – building repair and painting works.
- Providing transportation for food collection and delivery of animals to foster family and adopters.
- Animal grooming.
- Walking animals.
2. Publicity and Education
- Photographers taking pictures of animals for adoption and fundraising.
- Writers for educational material, press releases and Facebook stories.
- Speakers for giving educational talks.
- Membership recruitment.
- Event organizers – fundraising and animal welfare awareness roadshow.
- Graphic designer to design posters for events and educational material.
3. Legal Aide
- Provide advice on legal matters such as animal abuse/cruelty cases.
4. Volunteer Veterinarian
- General treatments for shelter animals.
- Sterilization of dogs and cats.
- General surgery.
5. Animal Rescue Volunteers
- Assist SPCA KK rescuers to help in rescuing animals.
- To help in transporting the rescued animals to vet clinics, shelters, fosters, and adopters.
~ End ~